Sunday, December 28, 2008

ARAB DRIVERS, RED TAPES AND POOR MALAYSIAN GIRLS

My arab student recieved a few packages from his concern mother. He had to get them or would be charged RM30 per-day if he left them for a while. Our journey from Bota to KLIA through Kuala Selangor proved to be fruitful since we waived the TOLL. My newly acquired Persona did well on the new road and it impressed the two Arabs in my car. I let them try the new Malaysian made car but if compared to their VW Passat and Toyota Prado, it is way to far in many ways. Our Persona's braking system is worse than my 1996 Kancil. The suspension system is similar to my wife's Vios but why is it wobling and thumping sound is clearly heard even when hitting a small bump. Power, amazing. Majed managed to run it to 160kmh though I never tried it. As a normal Arab driver, he loved to zig-zag in the traffic

We arrieved at KLIA early but the process of getting the packages was a nightmare! First we had to ask some people of the location. Why did the police at the airport were too strict of getting our car from the waiting zone? Was it because there was a Roll Royce without a registration waiting for a dignitary parked there? Wasn't I deserved to be there as a Malaysian and paying taxes for their salaries and so-called allowance? We were told to go to LCCT and proceed to Maskargo and there where the nightmare began.

We were asked to get enterance pass and then we were sent here and there. The places were visited two or three times, the custom, the cargo, the checking, the clearance and at the end, I got a headache. My Arab friend started to piss off. He said, he would tell his mother NOT TO SEND anything because the procedures were HORRIBLE. Why not getting document, paying and signing at the same place? We had to drive back and forth for three times, like bunch of idiots. After 2 hours we managed to get all packages and then we headed to KL to consort ourselves with MANDI rice and mutton, and some BBQ beef and fish dipped with special sauce. The restaurant is located at Jalan Ampang, run by a Yameni and most of the waiters are from Egypt. I never ate that much mutton but yesterday I did and it caused me my blood pressure, I guess it runs in my family.

Then we headed to SOGO but I did not manage to find the complex. We found way back to Ipoh and we stopped at Sg Buluh R and R to swop driver and do Asar and Zohor.

The term, poor Malaysian girls came when the Arabs asked me why do the girls here wear skimpy and skin tight clothes. They thought that Malaysia is an ISLAMIC countrty. Well I told them, this is Islam Hadhari, modern Islam. Modern moslems must be like other people from modern countries. This is also a mixed race country, where the people are free to wear what they like. If the Chinese and Indian are allowed to wear skimpy dress, why can't the Malay Muslim wear the same.... liberation, Islamic country.... freedom.

My Arab student when first arrived here was shocked to see the poor girls. He said, the Arabs have high libido (Too much mutton and spicy food), then it is unfair to them to see the "poor" girls. He had to go back home and get his wife here, because it is VERY DANGEROUS for him to be here without his wife.

PS: By the way, he is looking for a Malaysian wife to be his second. Any taker?
**** His friend is having a problem to be in Malaysia because many Muslim girls are poor. He is also looking for a wife. *****

No comments: